Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Am I really a Kajira

I'm having trouble deciding if I'm a switch or not. Let me explain why I'm having this BDSM trouble. A long time ago, I posted a picture of a woman digging her heel into a mans shoulder. The woman would be a freewoman in Gor life and the male most likely a Thrall. 

Then this Fireman sends me a comment on how he wishes that he was under my boot. Of course my cheeks go flush, my breath is taken in, I'm drooling over his body. I don't think they are the reasons that a freewoman would have for a thrall. I wan't him under my boot not for the excitement of control but because I want to make him happy. 

It's also very hard being a mutable Pisces. I find myself trying to morph myself into anything that will make a Master or Jarl happy. If this includes lashing him, stepping on him, and other things then so be it. I was created to serve correct. If my owner wishes me to serve in such a way then I should serve in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment